Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Back to Reality (and Layers)

Yesterday was the last day of Thanksgiving break, which makes this morning the first morning back in reality.  As much as I would love to be writing this post from home, I'm actually at school right now (it just hasn't started yet), and, for the purpose of comfort, I've brought with me a way-too-big-for-me raincoat that I can hide myself completely in if circumstances demand that I do so.  I'm like an introverted turtle.   #win

Ready to hide at any moment
By the way, happy December 1st!  It's the last month of the year (and arguably the most festive). Depending on where you are in the world, the weather may or may not be cold.  Personally, I'd love to get a little snow this year, but our temperatures have sort of been all over the place (30 degrees F one day, 65 degrees F the next).  Crazy, right?  Such temperature fluctuations call for layers.





Me, in air conditioning....

<3 Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment