Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Last Day Playlist


It's my last day of school!  I'm still somewhat in shock about it, but I'm so happy it's summertime.  Everything is green now, and, even though it's rainy, it's warm. (Speaking of rain--I hope everyone in TX is okay!  I have family there, and the flooding is so scary!) I know I have to do a lot of working this summer (cleaning, going to work with my mum, writing the stories I desperately need to make progress on LOL), but the introvert in me is so relieved to finally be able to just stay at home with my mum and brother talking about sad stories and dancing around my bedroom and getting ready for the school year in our safe little bubble of quiet togetherness.


AC/DC: "School's Out for Summer"

Icona Pop: "Ready for the Weekend"

Charli XCX: "Boom Clap"

<3 Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment