Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Quotespiration

I don't quite know how it is that I've managed to find it more difficult to post now that the academic year is over, but I think it has something to do with the fact that I've got summer work and am also now doing more organizing, etc.  I also keep coming up with ideas for posts and then thinking I've posted them, LOL, even though I actually haven't (writer's imagination problems).   
With all that said, I've been doing some more literary research lately, and I recently came across writing by Antoine de Saint-Exupery's wife Consuelo.  She wrote "La Rose du petit prince," an autobiography about her life and her times with Antoine.

azquotes.com
 
 
I know I've posted about Frida before, but I also recently saw the film Frida, and I was very moved by the scene in which she climbs to the top of the temple with Trotsky despite all their physical pain.  A lot of people are in pain, but they don't show it.  
 
quotesgram.com
 
quotesfrenzy.com
 
 
Also...there's some very tragic news this morning, and I'm sending the Force for everyone who is struggling or suffering right now.
 
<3 Frances 


No comments:

Post a Comment