Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Groundhog Day Playlist


I hope everyone's weekend didn't go by too quickly! 

www.musictimes.com
We've made it to another February....and another Groundhog Day.  Apparently Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this morning and predicted six more weeks of winter.  I'm torn between feeling sorry for New England and feeling hopeful that we may actually get some snow where I live.  We've had zero snowmen this year.  Zero.  *cry, cry*
Aside from weather, though, I also wanted to share some music that will hopefully be a bit of a cheer-up on another cold Monday morning. It's more upbeat than some of the other stuff I share and will therefore hopefully aid in easing the return-to-work feels so many of us are experiencing.

Vance Joy: "Riptide"

The Vamps feat. Demi Lovato: "Somebody to You"


The White Stripes: "The Hardest Button to Button" 


The Jesus and Mary Chain: "Just Like Honey"

<3 Frances 



No comments:

Post a Comment