Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Music as Caffeine

Between work stress and socialization awkwardness, etc., I've found running and dancing to be really helpful ways to detox and clear my head.  I try to do something active every day (running, Pilates...) with Iris (#gymbuddies), and music is something that really helps to wake me up and get me motivated when I'm a bit tired.  Without further adieu, here are some of the songs on my "Alter Ego" playlist (the one I play when I'm not trying to get into a melancholic writer mood!):


Phantogram; "Fall in Love"


Skrillex feat. Ellie Goulding: "Summit"



Imagine Dragons: "Radioactive"


Icona Pop: "Ready for the Weekend"


Beastie Boys: "Intergalactic"


The Pretty Reckless: "Heaven Knows"


Garbage: "Only Happy When it Rains"

<3 Frances 

No comments:

Post a Comment