Monday, February 9, 2015

Music as Caffeine

Between work stress and socialization awkwardness, etc., I've found running and dancing to be really helpful ways to detox and clear my head.  I try to do something active every day (running, Pilates...) with Iris (#gymbuddies), and music is something that really helps to wake me up and get me motivated when I'm a bit tired.  Without further adieu, here are some of the songs on my "Alter Ego" playlist (the one I play when I'm not trying to get into a melancholic writer mood!):


Phantogram; "Fall in Love"


Skrillex feat. Ellie Goulding: "Summit"



Imagine Dragons: "Radioactive"


Icona Pop: "Ready for the Weekend"


Beastie Boys: "Intergalactic"


The Pretty Reckless: "Heaven Knows"


Garbage: "Only Happy When it Rains"

<3 Frances 

No comments:

Post a Comment