Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Plaid Skirts

I keep meaning to write things, but then I remember something like an essay or a calculus test and totally forget.  But there are officially less than two weeks until Halloween now, and I think that's cause for celebration.  Unfortunately,  Halloween falls on a Monday this year, but the weekend is still a fun time to dress up and watch The Great Pumpkin and Corpse Bride--even if you happen to be doing homework while they play in the background.  Pumpkins! Pumpkin seeds!  Leaves!  Oh, October!


http://wheretoget.it/look/553340



And speaking of October, plaid skirts are having a bit of a "moment" right now apparently.  But when are plaid skirts ever not perfect for autumn?  They're comfy and can be short or long or pleated or pleat-less, and you can style them in any way. Bohemian, punk, alternative, girly, preppy....the list is endless. Better yet, though, they're soft and make you feel like you're at Hogwarts regardless of where you actually are.  I never got my letter when I turned 12, but I had a plaid skirt and a fake wand, and that was all I really needed.


<3 Frances

 

No comments:

Post a Comment