Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wisdom Teeth and Mid-Week Playlist

nightmare before christmas
 
 
It's the last week of summer break, and a cool breeze outside is making it feel almost like autumn already.  I'm excited for autumn, I suppose, even though I'll miss being in my little introverted bubble of calm all day (sad face), but it's fun to see the Halloween decorations in all the stores.  That said, I will be having my wisdom teeth removed the day before Halloween/two days before my birthday, which means I will spend the Halloween weekend I've been looking forward to all year in a sort of painkiller-induced daze. 



Alice Bowman: "Waiting"
 

Atlas Genius: "If So"
 

Damien Rice: "My Favourite Faded Fantasy"
 

Kasey Chambers: "Is God Real?"
 
<3 Frances
 

No comments:

Post a Comment