Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Bunnies: Making the World a Better Place

I had a soul-changing experience the other day, and I'm not saying that lightly. We were taking the recycling out, and when we got to the top of the hill, we saw the world's smallest, cutest, and most innocent bunny.

Seriously. This bunny was so small that he wasn't even aware that there were humans everywhere. We of course pose zero threat to any animal life, but this bunny felt no fear. And immediately I realized that perhaps my highest calling in life is to just grow up and raise a bunch of bunnies/rabbits named after famous literary figures.

Has anyone else had a life-altering moment with a cute baby animal? I think part of my affection for rabbits is due to the fact that my mum raised me on Watership Down, Beatrix Potter, and Max & Ruby. 
This is not the bunny I saw, but it's adorable.

And speaking of bunnies, "bunny yoga" is apparently a thing! 


I hope that this was able to bring a little sunshine to your day :). Bunnies make the world a better place, and we need all the love and cuteness we can get right now because there's a lot out there that's really quite tragic.


<3 <3 <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment