Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Thinking of Those in Hard Times

A lot of people I know (as well as people I don't know) have been faced with tremendous hardships recently.  The Metrojet crash, the earthquake in Afghanistan, the French bus crash . . . it's all so terrible.  I want to devote this post to anyone who is suffering right now, and I encourage everyone to take a moment to think of all those around them--humans, animals, and plants alike--and send loving energy out into the world.  I got asked as a part of a survey if I thought humans were inherently good or evil. I think there are humans that have done some inexcusably horrible things (factory farming, etc.), and I am very vocally against all these things.  But when I heard a lot of people around me say that humans were just plain evil, I decided that, for the sake of putting positive energy into the universe, I'd be an optimist.  There are a lot of good people out there working hard to make the world a better place, and we can't forget about them or lose hope in the world.  <3








<3 Frances 




No comments:

Post a Comment