Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

1990s Throwback

en.wikipedia.org

We had a snow day off from school yesterday (which has unfortunately resulted in the cancellation of one of our precious previously-scheduled days off), and, between helping in my mum's class and studying for midterms (I have an AP science one today--wish me luck!), I managed to find some time to rediscover some "vintage" music from the 1990s.  As it's a #ThrowbackThursday and I've started wearing butterfly clips in my hair to keep loose strands down, it seems like the perfect day for a 1990s-era soundtrack.

Mazzy Star: "Fade Into You"


The Smashing Pumpkins: "Today"


Sinéad O'Connor: "Nothing Compares 2 U" (Cover of Prince)


Elliott Smith: "Waltz #2 (XO)"

Portishead: "Glory Box"

<3 Frances






No comments:

Post a Comment