Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Soundtrack & Cold Skin




I'm pretty sure I'm not a vampire, but, in the late fall, some start thinking that I am because, aside from my unusually sharp teeth and pale complexion, I get really cold skin.  I mean, people touch me and say, "Oh, wow, you're so cold."  
Sadly, though, with this cold-to-the-touch-ness comes chapped fingers and knuckles.  As I write this, my hands are, literally, bleeding.  Thank God for Waxelene! It's an alternative to petroleum jelly, and I have a little container of it in my pocket to drench my hands in during class so that people aren't disturbed by my generic bloodied flesh...
In less unfortunate news, here's Friday's soundtrack.  

Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson: "Winter Song"

Sneaker Pimps: "6 Underground"

Jasmine Thompson: "Demons" (Cover of Imagine Dragons)

The weekend's almost here!
<3 Frances 


No comments:

Post a Comment