Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Skintervention: Blueberries

What Are the Benefits of Blueberries for the Skin?
SO MANY BLUEBERRIES!
My favorite food is, hands down, the blueberry.  It's adorable, accessible, delicious, and has been like a freaking superhero as far as my skin is concerned.
That's right--my skin.  Pale and freckled, it plays host to a wonderful little friend named Acne.  Safe to say, I've been trying to evict Acne from my face for several years now, and I just recently discovered the benefits of both Kate Somerville's cruelty-free complexion line and the blueberry.  I find that my skin is significantly better after I have blueberries, and now I horde them in the freezer and refrigerator.  They're more than just fruit to me--they're a prescription for my skin.  For more on how the blueberry can save your complexion, visit the article on it at LiveStrong.


<3 Frances

1 comment: